Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ABC's of Me!

I found this on Ship Full O' Pirates and thought it was interesting!

Accent: Nope, don't have one, even though I'm from the South!

Breakfast: Usually skip this and save my calories for lunch

Chores I don’t like: All! But mostly toilets (I live with 5 males)

Dog or Cat: If I had to pick one...Neither, I already have 4 animals in the house! But we do have a dog, Tyco...you want him?
Essential Electronics:
cell phone, computer, and camera

Favorite Cologne: Romance, by Ralph Lauren

Gold or Silver: definitely silver

Handbag I wear most often: I just got a new one today and I love it!

Insomnia: usually not a problem

Job title: mom

Kids: yes, lots

Living arrangements: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath

Most admirable trait: friendliness? humor? charm? wit? there are just so many to choose from!

Naughtiest childhood behavior: I was the perfect child, so nothing to put here!

Overnight hospital stays: Well I stayed overnight with all four of my boys births, then 2 different times for kidney and bladder problems while pregnant, and once with Jackson when he had his asthma attack

NOW you know way more than you ever wanted to about me, and we still have eleven to go!

Phobias: bad weather, heights, airplanes crashing into my house (I know its weird but I have dreams about it all the time!)

Quote: "Frick, Frick, Frick!" Elliot Reid (Scrubs)

Reason to smile: when my kids are being sweet, when I find a good deal

Siblings: none

Time I wake up: around 7:45 but I don't usually get up until 8

Unusual talent or skill: I can cross one eye while keeping the other straight

Vegetable I refuse to eat: peas

Worst habit: laziness

X-Rays: nope, never

Yummy stuff: Chocolate Lovin Spooncake from McAllisters

Zoo animal I like most: bears

If you read this, please copy and paste it and leave me the ABC's of you in my comment section!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was fun, huh?