Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Fun!

I've been seeing "Christmas Fun" lists all over Pinterest. I love the idea of a 24 day Christmas countdown, with different family activities to do every day. But I am too lazy to come up with my own stuff. So I just copied ideas from about 4 or 5 other blogs! Here is what I came up with:

1. Make graham cracker gingerbread houses.
2. Watch the Grinch and have Grinch cookies and Grinch soda.
3. Buy a present for a needy person.
4. Make Christmas ornaments.
5. Make Christmas cookies!
6. Attend a Christmas parade. Done!
7. Celebration Under the Oaks.
8. Have friends over for dinner.
9. Family game night with hot chocolate.
10. Make Christmas decorations.
11. Read a Christmas book every night. (Well we did about 10 nights anyway)
12.  Have the boys put on a Christmas play for us.
13. Kinect Dance Party!
14. Advent with the Jesus Storybook Bible.
15. Make Oreo truffles.
16. Holiday in the Park at Lafreniere Park.
17. Make a refrigerator snowman.
18. This last one has nothing to do with Christmas, but I have been wanting to do the "Walk in the Wetlands" for a while, and the weather is perfect for it now!

That's all I have for now...I hope to add to it so we have something for every day until Christmas! I'll post pics from the parade soon.

No comments: