Friday, December 19, 2008

What we have been up to lately...

Tyler had a scope done on his bladder on Thursday because he has been having blood in his urine. His Dr. said everything looked fine! He was really worried about the I.V. because the last time he got one they stuck him 3 times trying to find a vein. But when we talked to the anesthesist right before they took him back they told us they would give him some gas to make him sleep and then put in the I.V. He felt a lot better about the situation after that conversation!

Nervous about the IV...

Trying not to smile...

Can't help it! Mom can always make me smile whether I want to or not!

After we got home from the hospital Tyler and I made a gingerbread house that my grandma bought for him. I like the tree on the side and the LSU rooftop!

The day before the "scope" Tyler's class went shopping at Wal-Mart to buy presents and food for a local family whose parents were having money and medical problems.

We also went to a local childrens museum where Kyle and Tyler and I built a big long bridge from blocks.

Isn't he so cute?

Playing at the magnet table...
On Friday all the boys had Christmas parties at school. The younger boys sang in a little Christmas program. Colby's class made snowflakes from sparkly pipe cleaners. Tyler's class made gingerbread houses with homemade gingerbread.

The finished product...

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Gingerbread houses are so much fun for the kiddies to decorate. We did a Gingerbread Tree this year...Little Man had a blast with it!!

Happy Holidays!!