Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lesson Plans!

I am up to my ears in lesson plans!

I am glad I decided to wait until the 30th to start school or I might not have everything ready in time! I think I have everything ready for MFW, I got all the supplies for the first 2 months. I wrote out lesson plans for their Saxon math, their Writing Strands, and Applications of Grammar. Its hard to decide how much they need to get done in a week with the writing...I might just end up letting them take a writing class with the local homeschool co-op...we'll see how it goes! I have only made up 8 weeks of plans, and I am not looking forward to having to do it all again! There has to be a better way...

I haven't even started on Aidan and Jackson yet. Today I got Aidan the Explode the Code books 3 1/2 and 4 at the Lifeway store. I need to figure out how many pages to do a day, not too sure about that...

I also still need to plan out their hymn and artist study, not too sure on how to do those either. I'll probably have to do some more research online, maybe find some good ideas from other CM mommas!

No comments: