Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This weekend...

Kyle has started his new job and has been home all week waiting for all the paper work to get processed. SO he has been home since Friday and it has been so nice! Since the boys are back in school we have a lot of free time to spend together. Saturday we went bowling with the boys. I wish I could post pictures but I can't get my computer to load the software for my camera! BTW, I am on a desktop computer now...I think my hard drive got fried on my laptop. Anyways we had fun and the kids enjoyed themselves...I think I came in 5th place!
School is going well so far. I can't stay on here too long...I gotta study for my Microbiology quiz tomorrow! My professors all seem pretty easygoing...but it has only been a week, so I will see! The boys are enjoying school too. I was helping Tyler study for his spelling test and he has words even I have trouble spelling: receipt, Pennsylvania, discipline...I have spell check these and make sure I have spelled them right! But they all seem to be adjusting well.
Hope to get my darn camera connection working to post some cute pics from the weekend...

No comments: