Tuesday, July 15, 2008

39 minutes!

I have spent all morning listing the boys' old A Beka books on Ebay! What an ordeal...take a picture, upload it, describe it, price it...I have 19 so far and I still have about 6 to go!
I actually went and exercised yesterday. Yay! I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, and 9 on the elliptical. (It was supposed to be 15 but my legs started feeling a bit jello-y and I was sweating like a beast!)
I didn't just go on sheer willpower though. I needed some "motivators". I begged Kyle to let me get another MP3 player since mine had distapeered. SO I got a new sports one that goes on an armband. Music is a great motivator when you are exercising! I also got a Cosmo and a Glamour magazine for my entertainment. I brought my trusty bottle of ice cold water. And I did it! Now I just have to do it again, and again, and again...that's where the problem is...

No comments: