Sunday, July 6, 2008

My CVS deal this week...

I had gone to CVS last week and gotten some inexpensive items with my $2 ECB's that I had. I made 2 more ECB's off of what I bought and then spent those on some facial cleansing cloths. I didn't figure it up well and ended up spending more than I made which is something I am trying to avoid. SO this time I got my ideas straight from someone who knows what they are doing at Frugonomics 101.

Olay Deal Scenario, with a $4/$20 (coupon from CVS for updating your info on website)…
1 Olay Ribbons 18oz $5.99
1 Olay Botanical Fusion 15.2oz $5.99
1 Olay Regenerist Cleanser Cloths 30ct $5.99
1 Gillette 2in1 Body Wash $3.99 (yes, this is an Olay product!)
~$10 back in ECB WYB (when you buy) $20 Olay products

SUBTOTAL 21.96 (plus tax)

-$4 off when you spend $20 CVS coupon (always give this one first)
-$2 off of 1 Olay Botanical Fusion,(V 6/29)-coupons you get from the Sunday paper
-$1 off of 1 Gillette 2 in 1 Body Wash (P&G 7/6)-coupons you get from the Sunday paper
-$2 off of 1 Olay Ribbons Product (P&G 7/6)-coupons you get from the Sunday paper
-$3 off of 1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser (SS 6/22)-coupons from the Sunday paper

TOTAL $9.96 (plus tax)
I had a $2.99 ECB
So my total (plus tax) was $8.24
and I got $10 total ECBs back!

1 comment:

Marin said...

Thanks for the link! I'm so glad this deal worked for you!!