Thursday, June 26, 2008

Free stuff from CVS!!!

So I did the CVS ECB thing yesterday.

I bought Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste.

- It was $2.99

- I had a coupon for $1.50 off

- I got it for $1.50 and I got $2 back in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks, "money" you can spend on basically anything at CVS)

- So technically I "made" .50 on this deal

I also got a $4 ECB b/c I had a problem signing in on the CVS website and customer service sent it to me.

So today I went back and bought 2 Listerine Smart Rinses.

-They are $3.49 a piece, get $3.49 back in ECB's

- I had 2 coupons for $1 off

- So the total was $5

- I had the $6 in ECB's from yesterday so I needed something that cost a dollar to make it to $6. So I got some gummi bears for .88.

- So the ECB's paid for everything I bought! It didn't cost me a penny!

(They look really small...they are 8.5 oz... but they were free!)

And I also got $6.98 in ECBs for my next visit!

The point is to keep "buying" more stuff with ECB's, it will be free or cost you very little out of pocket!

I get all my money saving ideas at Money Saving Mom.

No comments: