Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pretty boring day...


Today I spent most of my morning trying to figure out the whole blog thing. Lindsay called and invited me to lunch with the kids at McDonalds. So we went! I was supposed to take the big boys back to the library to make a craft but the little ones took a late nap and it was too late for us to leave by the time they woke up. So I watched her son Cooper while she ran an errand, he is so sweet and cute!


So for this summer I sort of have a schedule for the kids... they fix their own breakfast in the am, we usually have honeybuns or cereal or poptarts. Then they play or watch tv or play the wii for a little while in the morning, unless we have somewhere to be. We have a snack around 10 and then they play outside or play with playdough or something like that. We have lunch at 12 or 12:30 and then the little ones go down for a nap at 1 till about 2:30. I have been trying to get the big boys motivated to read some book this summer so during naptime there is no t.v. or wii. They can either stay in the air conditioned house and read or go play outside. Yesterday they wanted to read on the porch...


No comments: