Friday, June 20, 2008

Whew! VBS is over!

Our church had VBS this week and I was the Bible verse teacher for 3-4 year olds. It wasn't too bad, but 3 and 4 year olds don't retain information very well so it was mildly frustrating for me because a majority of them could not even remember the verse when they walked out of class!



Anyways, a friend of mine from church works from 12-5 but wanted her son to be able to attended VBS from 9-12. So she asked me to bring him home with me until she got off. So he has been here all week too. SO I have had 5 boys here everyday this week and I am tired!



Wednesday I brought the boys to the fountains again. The kids love it but there is no shade for the parents, so we only stay for about 30 minutes.





I have been thinking about joining Weight Watchers for a while and I finally went to meeting Thursday morning. I really hate it. I am used to just eating whatever whenever so I am miserable right now. One day if I lose any weight I will do a before and after picture but don't hold your breath. It will be a while.

No comments: