Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jackson is 3!!!

Today is Jackson's Birthday! Our "baby" is 3 years old...I am very sad he is getting so big. God has blessed us with beautiful, funny, healthy boys and we are so thankful.

I had a Weight Watchers meeting this morning and I lost 4.2 pounds since last Thursday!!! Yay for me! When I went in the meeting at 9:15 the sky was blue and everything looked good. But when I came out at 10, the sky was black. So we hurried up and loaded everyone up and went off to the theater to go watch Wall-E. It was very cute!

So after the movie we came back to the house to get ready for the party. Kim and Jamie and their 3 kids came, Kayla, Thomas, Gracie and my mom all came over. Jennifer and her 2 boys were supposed to come but they were both sick. He opened his presents and then everyone had some cake. Kyle made a T-Rex head for the cake.


From us he got a Wall-E and Eve toy, my mom got him tons of stuff for him to play with in the pool and Kim got him some boats to play with in the pool.


After everyone was done it started pouring down rain. We were supposed to leave for the water park at 3 but we had checked the radar and the weather there was just as bad. So we sat and brainstormed while we waited for the rain to let up. We decided to take the kids to the Burger King playland and get some of their energy out. Once we got there we decided to go ahead and go to the waterpark. We got there around 430 or so and had so much fun! I can't wait to go again. I forgot my camera of course, so no pics...

No comments: